IDentia® provides a flexible and robust identity and access management (IAM) solution for extended enterprises in cyberspace. It implements the latest federated IAM technologies based on industry standards, including SAML 2.0 and OpenID Connect, and supports PKI-based user authentication with attribute-based access control (ABAC).
The key capabililities of IDentia include:
- Enhanced Identity Trust – User identities and attributes are managed via distributed identity providers, and accessed using PKI-based authentication (including DoD CAC or PIV card), and multi-factor authentication functions
- Attribute-based Access Control – Access to applications and web resources can be controlled by applying ABAC policies, enabling flexible and fine-grained access control
- Single Sign-on (SSO) and Single Logout (SLO) – Single Sign-on and Single Logout on multiple trusted services providers across an extended enterprise
- Standard Compliance – Compliance with the latest OpenID, OpenID Connect and SAML standard. Its implementation also leverages the OpenID 2.0 profile of ICAM and SAML Attribute Profile of NCES
- Extensible and Interoperable – IDentia can be easily extended to different online and enterprise environment, as well as mobile and embedded devices. It can also be configured to support third party identity providers, e.g. Gmail and Yahoo!ID
For more information about the IDentia product and support, please send us your inquiry via the contact form.