Bridging the Gap Between Technology and User Needs
D-Tech, LLC was established in 2010 with the mission to provide the best technology service and application development for solving real-world business problems. In the last quarter century, technology has been rapidly changing, and there exists a gap between technology providers and the end users. Very often, the end users are overwhelmed by technology vendors with product-based solutions that are overpriced and do not meet their needs. We believe that any product or solution should be designed and selected to fit the problem space and meet users’ requirement and business processes. Therefore, we practice a customer-focused, and problem-driven approach to design and develop our solutions, and use a holistic methodology to continually refine and optimize our offerings, meeting your business bottom-line, with performance, agility and cost-effectiveness.
- Latest SBIR Award
- Collaboration with National Institute of Science & Technology (NIST)
- Launch of ML-ExLab Open Source Project on Github
Open Source Projects
- ICS Asset Management (ICSAM) (https://github.com/dtechspace/ics-asset-management)
- Ontology for Nuclear Forensics (https://github.com/dtechspace/nf-ontology)
- IEPD for the Nuclear Forensics Data Exchange Model (NFDEM) (https://github.com/dtechspace/nfdem-iepd)
- ML-ExLab (https://github.com/dtechspace/ml-exlab)
For more information on D-Tech’s solutions and services, please send us your inquiry via the contact form.